Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nesting!

This past weekend Nathan & I finally had some free time in the midst of showers, school & work so we decided to head to Belton. I got to “nest” while he sweated his butt off trying to recover our completely overgrown/dead yard! It gets more and more exciting every time we go to work on the house together! Only 2 more months until we will both be living in it…kind of scary ;) Not too sure if he knows what he is really getting in to…and if he does, I guess that’s why I love him so much!!


None of these pictures do justice to how much stuff there was to unpack! I stayed up until 2:30 am washing dishes and figuring out where in the heck I was going to put all that stuff!! I still don't know & I have 2 more big showers to go....

I still have 12 place settings of my dishes to wash...I decided that job was for another day! It would help if I had a dishwasher...

These were really pretty cutting flowers at one point in time... Nathan managed to find about 10 blooms & brought them in for me! Isn't he sweet?!?

Our neighbors probably hate us for our completely overgrown yard...
.

I will post some better pictures when we clean up this mess and get new flowers planted for the fall!! I think Nathan & I are going to try to grow pumpkins! It should be a fun endeavor!

3 comments:

  1. so jealous of all the new pretty dishes you got. i guess i'll have to make a trip down there, so you can cook me something amazing!!

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a better friend than Janna... I ll come visit you and not because of food.... even tho i am fatter.. but because i love you!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. paige makes some yummy food, nathan is a lucky man!!

    so i'm starting to think that y'all will never let that down. haha!!

    ReplyDelete