Last Tuesday, October 6th was my 21st birthday! I know some people that look forward to that day their whole lives---I never have. Even on my birthday, all I could do was keep telling everyone how excited I was about my wedding in 11 days! I did have a great time celebrating my birthday over dinner at Dead Fish Grill with Tori, Colin & Nathan and then again with the rest of the family in Brenham this past weekend!
Somehow in the midst of everything my wonderful family still had time to make my birthday a priority! How amazing are they?!? My favorite gift that I got was from Nathan and most of you will probably think I am strange for asking for it. All I wanted was a square bale of hay and pumpkins. Yes, that's it and I was most excited when the doorbell rang and there sat my bale of hay! It's the little things that make me happy! The dozen roses he left me for each day left until our honeymoon was pretty sweet too ;)
Oh and speaking of pumpkins---look at the cute little ones we are growing on the side of our house! We also have zucchini growing but it is not quite there yet...
How cute are these!?!
here you go posting and making me look bad.... can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete