All the Christmas decor is out & the house is finally clean! It is Nathan & I's first Christmas as a married couple so it has been a lot more enjoyable decorating because it is "Our House"! Of course he has had his smart aleck remarks about me spending money at Hobby Lobby on decorations. I of course respond by saying, "Fine, we will just be BORING newlyweds that don't celebrate at all!" He just laughs and I know by this response that he secretly loves it! He says so any time one of his guy friends comes over and says how "cute" our house is! haha
Unfortunately we have no lights on the outside of our house. I love coming home to Christmas lights but my husband refused to put them up since we weren't going to be able to enjoy them for long enough considering we leave in a week for our cruise!! I better have some next year considering we will be out of school and home for the holidays. No excuses here!
We are supposed to do stockings for each other! We will see if i get anything ;)
Everything looks BEAUTIFUL! I am so proud of you. I know Nathan is proud of the home you have created even though he gives you a hard time. Gotta love those men! I look forward to you guys truly being "home" for the holidays next year! Love you!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! you are such a good wife.... your husband needs some work though. no lights?? what's up with that?! scrooge!
ReplyDelete