Monday, February 8, 2010
Sorry, ok....
For those of you(Janna & Tori) that keep bugging me about posting something new, here it is. A short post to tell you that I don't have time to post because life is insane and my last semester of college is kicking my butt!!! Also, Nathan told me to tell you all that as a newlywed I have better things to be doing than blogging...like cooking & cleaning, duh! ;) Anyways, eventually when I can catch up (which might be never) I will post about our Superbowl Party this past weekend or this ridiculously cold weather we have been experiencing that has forced me to wear ski clothes around in my drafty old house! Until then, have a great week...or next few weeks! I am off to study for Global Business...lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woohoo.... finally a new post. seriously my life is not that exciting so i need your updates to entertain me :) love you!
ReplyDeletei think i'm going to make a paper chain to count down the days i have left until school is over.... you can make one too.
ReplyDelete