Twice a year the "Glasco girls" make their way out to Round Top to see what kind of treasures we can find! Fortunately since Nathan & I are in the process of moving I didn't buy anything but I never mind going for a little inspiration. Hope you enjoy some of our finds!
This is my dream piece for my dream kitchen one day...Loved it!
Yeah, those will definitely fit you!
She can add this to her collection of random body parts in the apartment...
Over the years we have found it quite humorous to see the "city" people come out for a day in the "country". You can easily point them out because it is almost like Halloween for them. You literally see it all... I mean seriously, who wears 4" wedges through a pasture full of cow manure and hay??
Don't judge us...this is always great entertainment. I am sure you will enjoy it as well!! hehe
you girls crack me up! haha!
ReplyDeleteloved the photos. and you can def spot the city folk 'round those parts. it's almost understood that they wear boots, some form of short denim (skirt or shorts), peasantry shirts, and straw hats. oh and they'll most likely have coozies with feathers around the brim too.
I guess they feel like they need to look the part....because doesn't every country-fide farmgirl wear boots and cutoff shorts??? I know I for dang sure do when I'm out feeding the chickens and collecting eggs.
I think next year we need to have a "How much did you spend on those boots for Round Top??? contest." Cuz clearly they haven't seen the sights of manure covered boots:)
too bad you can't tell that those tights were bright purple! :) haha
ReplyDeletehahahaa! love it! i love playing the picture game at round top...so many wonderful sites to take in. and i really wish i could have bought that knife, it was so cool!
ReplyDelete