Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's just not the same anymore...

I know I haven't posted in forever but things have been pretty hectic. This past weekend Tori had her first Baby Shower in Salado which was a lot of fun. It's making it a lot more real & little Luke will be here before we know it! Here are a few pics from the shower.


Pretty Mom-to-Be!!
Lots of delicious treats! The Key lime pie tarts were the best!


When we headed to Salado, I begged Mom to let us drive by the old Belton House. As you will be able to see from the pictures it doesn't look quite the same as when we were there. It doesn't look bad but it's sad...just doesn't have the same character! I know it's not our house anymore but it was still my first house and I loved it...oh well, what can you do!

Before


And after...


2 comments:

  1. you are so funny that you took pictures of the house as you drove by! thanks for taking pics at the shower. So glad that you girls came up for it. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures make me so sad :(

    ReplyDelete