Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to US!!

Yesterday, I celebrated the best birthday anyone could possibly ask for!
Luke Gardner Bryan was finally born!
9 lb. 4oz. 20"

I feel so blessed that he came on my birthday!

After countless miles walked, 11 days of overdue misery & 38 hours of labor Baby Luke finally made his grand entrance. Tori was so tough and was seriously such a trooper!
I could not be more proud of my sister!
Still so surreal seeing her hold a baby!
What a beautiful family!!
I just want to kiss those chunky little cheeks!
How much cuter can he get!?!
Just can't get enough!
So much love for this little man already!

In the midst of all the excitement my husband was such a sweetheart! I told him I wanted money to go shopping and this is what he gave me! If you look closely you will see that the bills are twenty's & two's hence my 22nd birthday!

Isn't he wonderful?!?

What an amazing birthday!! More than I ever could have hoped for!!

Cannot wait for our big birthday party next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment