I have been feeling pretty 'blah' about blogging lately but oh well...
I will go ahead and post about our back porch addition as promised a while back.
Here is the best before picture I could find. No...we don't normally have that much of a mess in our back yard---we were heavily trimming the pecan trees so millions of little trees wouldn't pop back up in our flower beds come spring!
They probably will anyways...
I enjoyed it much better when it was decorated for Christmas!!
Unfortunately this dreary, cold weather has given me no decorating inspiration so it looks pretty sad right now...In the midst of the last project, I got motivated to finish a project that was long overdue.
Painting the front door.
(It wasn't quite this bad but it wasn't pretty---this is after some sanding & lots of paint peeling)
Well, that's all for now...maybe I will post something more exciting in the next few days!Oh and to end on a high note...
Lil' nephews are God's greatest gift! Hope all is well Paige.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the back porch... and I am gonna need you to give me some tips on how to make my header bigger! Its off centered and horrid looking! Love you!
ReplyDeleteand Luke is getting SO big! What is it with our neices and nephews thinking it's ok to grow?!? silly kids!