Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home

In all of the craziness of the wedding planning, I feel like I haven't really realized how excited I am about actually being married! This past weekend Nathan & I went back to Belton to mow our completely neglected yard. We haven't had much time to go back so it has been almost a month since the grass had been mowed! Terrible, I know...Dad would be ashamed!

Considering we desperately needed to get away from work, school, and wedding planning, it was great for us to go back and work on our house! It's funny because we always say "our house" and if you don't know us you would probably assume we already live together which we don't! I guess we have both put so much work into fixing up the house and the yard together that it already feels like home. Like I said, more than anything it made me excited about being married! We have so much to look forward to!
Here are a few pictures of our house
Before - July 2007

After - July 2007

Picket Fence Addition in April

Back Patio

New Bed Addition in May 2007

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I wouldn't expect anything other than that in this fam......you Glasco people and your precious houses!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete