I have now officially decided that wedding planning is the most fun thing ever especially when it comes to registering! Monday, Mom and I went to Houston to register considering we are on a time crunch and my first shower is at the end of this month. It was like being a little kid again! You get to walk around with a gun and scan practically anything and everything that you want in hopes that someone will buy it for you!
More than anything, it was a great to get to spend time with my wonderful Mom! She was so sweet and helpful the whole time which definitely helped in the decision-making. She even found a dress for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner and let me tell you...she is going to be smoking hot!! After meeting my Mom, Nathan told me that I have really good genes and that he guessed he would keep me around... What a mess!!
Speaking of my Mom, she will be mortified by me telling this story but I am going to anyway. When we were at Target, the genius girl was bringing up my registry and turns to me to ask, "This is for a baby registry correct?" Ummm no.....not quite. Actually no, not even at all! I was so mad! I really need to start working out hardcore for the wedding if that is the reaction I am getting. So with that said, body bootcamp here I come! Oh and to make matters even worse, when I got home Pampers swaddlers were on my Target registry! I made sure to take that off quick...like people don't have enough to talk about already!
Although there were a few kinks along the way, all in all the day was successful! I am now registered for every Martha Stewart kitchen gadget known to man at Macy's and Target is free of ALL unwanted baby items!
No comments:
Post a Comment