Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The reality that the wedding is in less than 3 months just hit!! We are now crazily scrambling to get things done before we move back to Belton on August 15th. Nathan & Dad are working on renovating the barn & re-grading the yard right now. (I say both of them, but so far it has been Nathan. Dad has ADHD and we tend to find him mowing the fairway for his golf course... Haha) Mom, Haley & I have been working on all the creative details while Nathan & Dad sweetly tolerate us! I’m so excited about everything. It is going to be so different but then again that is our goal!!

I can’t wait to be married to this hard-working man!!

Looking at the calendar is a bit frightening these days considering we have just about every weekend filled up until the wedding! My first shower is this weekend & I couldn’t be more excited! It is going to be a kitchen shower hosted by some great friends at church…could they know me any better?! I love to cook…and of course eat but that’s beside the point! Nathan keeps telling me he doesn’t understand why we need more dishes, serving pieces, etc. I told him he shouldn’t worry about it so much…there will be dinner on the table so that’s where he benefits from it all!


Last weekend we went to the circus. It really was “the greatest show on earth”!! We all had so much fun and were like little kids! We brought J.B. along so people wouldn’t look at us too weird for coming with 7 adults. I think we were all more excited about it than J.B. was though! It was everyone’s first time to go to a legit circus and it was well worth it! (Except the $12 bag of cotton candy & the $9 lemonade that we split between 7 of us because it was so overpriced…) From the motorcycles to the elephants to the amazing acrobats, the circus is something Nathan & I will definitely take our kids to one day!

The Elephants were pretty comical!

Unbelievable...she is so strong!


There were 7 motorcycles in that small cage...insane!


Oh & I am still surviving bootcamp. Only 4 more days of torture & ridiculously early mornings!! Don't you worry though, it will all be worth it when I see Nathan at the wedding! I am hoping to blow him away ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment