I survived my first week of bootcamp! Sarah & I are now referred to as "Bride" & "Bridesmaid" during workouts so it is pretty funny. I'm not going to lie, it's hardcore and every bit of my body is sore right now!! Although, it's not too bad because it has caused Nathan to be really sweet and helpful!
On a different note, I just checked my registry because I am a huge dork like that... I don't know who, but someone bought me some stuff! This is so fun! I told my sister Haley that I don't know why anyone would ever want to elope because you miss out on all the good stuff!!
I have had quite few people asking what the bridesmaid dresses look like so I thought I would post a picture so you can see for yourself and offer your opinions (unless you have one that is not very nice). Now keep in mind, this dress is ALL ABOUT HALEY! She looks good and yellow and doesn't care what anyone else looks like! She is the only single Glasco girl left and she said she is going to look HOT! Yes, I know...she's a mess!

Junior Bridesmaid/Flower Girl Dresses
Nothing traditional or formal... What's the fun in that?!?
I don't know what you are talking about..... that dress has nothing to do with me. I was always thinking about everyone else when I chose it! ;) haha!
ReplyDeletei really like both of the dresses... super cute. i'm just glad that i an not going to look like a bus wearing the yellow dress!! haha!
ReplyDeleteSo what are your colors, Paige? Black and yellow?
ReplyDeleteCute - Cute - Cute! I can't wait to see Haley in it...Sarah too!!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHoorahh! For Bootcamp! We are going to be smokin by your wedding.. you 100x better than me of course! haha
ReplyDeleteand how you you add my blog with it saying just my name.. i couldnt figure it out!