Monday, July 6, 2009

You mean I can pick out whatever I want?!?

It's official! I now have a registry at Macy's, Target & Hermann's Furniture. Haley took a these pics for me at Hermann's the other day. It is still so weird to me that I am getting married in 3 1/2 months! I get more and more excited every day!

Here is the display they set up with my stuff


Oh and I started Wedding Bootcamp with Innovative Fitness this morning at 5:30 am.... Yeah, we will see how that goes! As I was dying this morning I kept telling myself, "Wedding in 3 months, alterations for my dress in 4 weeks!" Nothing compares to the motivation to look good in that dress!! I sure hope Nathan appreciates it....he will be in trouble if not ;)

1 comment:

  1. can i use all of the things you get for wedding presents....especially the kitchen stuff?? yes? thank you.

    ReplyDelete