Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Countdown is On!


This has been a pretty big week for Nathan & I. It marks 2 years since our first date...we think! (We really can't remember the exact date but know it was some time around now.) It also marks the last month before the wedding---finally!! As you can see, we even have a countdown on the chalkboard at the house! We are getting more and more excited by the day!


My family!

All of the wonderful hostesses!

This past weekend our Miscellaneous Shower was absolutely wonderful! The food was excellent, I got to catch up with some wonderful ladies, and we got tons of gifts!! The whole back end of my car was packed down and now so is my dining room table. This weekend we have a Honey-Do Shower in Sabinal hosted by Nathan's side of the family! I am extremely excited to see what all this weekend has in store. It should be a lot of fun!

I love these girls! Especially Janna who drove all the way from Lubbock in the rain to come to our shower!!

Oh and to keep you up to date on the progress of the barn...it is was initially a mess from mud and crappy contractors but fortunately things have really progressed and it is about finished!! Mom was definitely stressing considering she didn't have her "vision" yet but Dad kept reassuring her it would be fine and he would have it all ready one month before the wedding. Well, it is September 17th and the wedding is October 17th and fortunately for him...he finished TODAY!!
How awesome does it look!?!
That is about all for now! I will update you next week after our Honey-Do Shower! I have to go study now for one of the many tests I have coming up...believe it or not, they still make you go to school when you are engaged. Can you believe it?!?

2 comments:

  1. i think that you should be exempt from tests....i'm sure nathan would agree. i can't get over how amazing the barn looks and that it really is finished... WOW! you guys are cute with your countdown! we are so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom would NEVER stress!
    Things are coming together around here--it is going to be a beautiful wedding!
    Love you-

    ReplyDelete