Check out our feature in Texas Live Magazine! Also check out my sister's "Cut the Cake" article on pg. 58-59 of the magazine. It is incredibly clever & witty...as always!

Oh & be sure to look on page 57 at my Dad's ad for Glasco & Co. Landscaping as well as my Aunt Traci's Spa!
well you are just full of plugs for the fam in this post :) do you like how it turned out?
ReplyDeleteThe magazine spread is beautiful--just like the bride and the entire wedding! I have only seen the online version (my copy hasn't arrived yet), but I can't wait to see it on the real pages! I'm anxious to read Haley's article, too :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the water woes... I can't believe it happened again! Not cool. We haven't had any frozen pipes (thank God), but our poor yard is dead and depressing. The early/hard freezes have made easy hunting for the hawks, and we're down to 4 chickens. Sad!
I hope your week is ending better than it started! Have a great last semester:)