Thursday, January 7, 2010

So...my sister actually stole my idea & wrote about this first but I am still going to post about it! She is a way better writer than I am & way wittier so you can go check her post out as well!

Since the wedding we have been featured on a few blogs which is really cool! One feauture was by our photographer's assistant Ryan Price. He & his wife were amazing & incredibly helpful throughout all of the wedding picture taking! He had lots of really nice things to say on his blog---most of which were compliments to all of my Mom's hard work!

We were also featured in Coutoure events by Lottie. I guess she saw the photo's on Ryan's blog & posted this photo that he took. Read about it here!


We were also featured in the January/February Country Wedding edition of South Central Texas LIVE Magazine so go pick one up & check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment