Demolition is over for the most part.
(except for in the Garage, which I am dreading...pretty sure it will require lots of gagging and head to toe hazmat suits)
We are still in the process of cleaning.
I say still, because this parts seems to keep dragging on and as soon as I think I am done, someone swings a hammer and knocks down more disgusting insulation and foul smelling sheetrock.
Is it strange to feel sicked out in your own house?
Because I do...every time I leave I can't wait to shower off the nasty animal urine smell.
I know I sound a bit dramatic but go stand in the garage for more than 5 seconds.
You will understand...
(except for in the Garage, which I am dreading...pretty sure it will require lots of gagging and head to toe hazmat suits)
We are still in the process of cleaning.
I say still, because this parts seems to keep dragging on and as soon as I think I am done, someone swings a hammer and knocks down more disgusting insulation and foul smelling sheetrock.
Is it strange to feel sicked out in your own house?
Because I do...every time I leave I can't wait to shower off the nasty animal urine smell.
I know I sound a bit dramatic but go stand in the garage for more than 5 seconds.
You will understand...
Luckily our wonderful friends at Budget Rolloffs got us taken care & have another one headed our way!
It was at least a foot thick throughout the entire house.
I haven't gotten new pictures because the last 2 nights we have worked with only 1 light since we ripped all the old electrical out already.
- House is now level.
- Roof has been delayed. (my Dad's isn't sharing the carpenter very well... ;)
- Interior bracing/support beam work should start tomorrow. (if my Dad decides he is ready to share...)
- Electrical Work should begin next week.
- Plumbing is scheduled for next weekend.
let me know when all of the dirty stuff is finished and then i'll come help :)
ReplyDelete